Friday, June 4, 2010

Field Day

I am behind with my posts, as usual! I am going to try and catch up on a few of the exciting things that have been happening around the Burnett home.
Field Day!
I remember loving field day at school. It was such a fun day and a day of new challenges. Travis and I agreed that the high jump was our favorite event when we were in elementary school. Well a few weeks ago I was able to go down to the school during Natalie and Elaina’s field day events. We had a good time together! Sadly, there was no high jump set up. I think that the jump rope was probably the funnest for the girls. What is it about jumping that is so fun?

Look at her go!! Elaina can really jump rope! Such fun, and perfect weather, too. Lydia had a super time. She did her best to escape from Mom so that she could be a part of it all.


For the kinders, this event took a while. It was fun to watch them try and figure it out.



Natalie was jumping rope with one of her best buddies, Lucas.






Field Day wouldn’t be complete without a special treat!
I don't think my camera likes taking pictures in full Arizona sun. Sheeesh!

No comments: