On one of our walls at home we have pictures of the "2 monthers". Newborns change so much in 2 months! It seems to me that their personalities start to come through around this time. They are too cute. Here are pictures of the first four. Can you tell who is who?




And finally for the caboose...

My amazingly talented sister in law, Amanda, took this picture of Lydia. She has been busy with her new little sweetie, Gwen, and getting the pictures hasn't really been a priority for me. But it is so fun to have them now! Thank you, thank you Amanda. It is the perfect addition to our wall! I can't wait to frame it (it is taped to the wall until I can make myself venture out to a specialty store for a matte!)
I couldn't resist adding a few more of Lydia at 2 months...



Okay, enough is enough isn't it? I don't blame her!
I had some cute outfits picked out for Lydia, but she was only happy when I took the clothes off. Go figure. She still didn't last very long, but Amanda somehow managed to get the perfect shot for our wall.
4 comments:
They ALL look identical!!! How cute though. OK here's my guess:
Elaina
Tyler
TJ
Natalie
????
You have a cute blog and such cute kiddos. I tried to find your email to email you my Christmas Book favorites. Shoot me an email and I will forward them to you ssjt@juno.com
K, the top one is definitely TJ. And the fourth one-the one with the headband- is Tyler. Right? Just kidding.
Lydia is so cute. Her hair is so perfect in these pictures.
What a doll. She looks beautiful.
Post a Comment