Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Little Lydi

This Little Lady is so much fun. I know it is said so many times, and I should avoid the phrase altogether, but truly she is growing up so fast!!! Lydia is 5 1/2 months and is a wiggle worm to the extreme. It makes me laugh how she is constantly lunging to get at whatever is closest. She can't sit still on my lap for long. Then when I stand up, she is content looking around and around. She doesn't want to miss anything! She will twist in my arms until I turn her around, then she keeps twisting until I turn her again, until she is facing the way she originally was facing!

She sticks out her tongue. ALL the time. I love it! She is so slobbery and slimy and slippery. She blows on my neck and arms and hands, making raspberries and cooing.

This morning I was trying to get her dressed and she kept rolling over, trying to get away, trying to reach for the nearest thing she could grab and chew.



Yesterday I went jogging with my friend and we took our babies. I discovered that Lydia really likes jogging! She sat so quietly and so still. She even slept! When she was awake, she was so content! Good thing too because I am planning on doing a lot more running : ) I am glad she can keep me company.

I know that I say having children is challenging, exhausting, etc. Well, it is true! But, I love it and I love my little ones. How lucky am I?

.

5 comments:

prism said...

she's adorable!

stacey224 said...

She is so precious :)

Scott and Kim said...

Woah - she's about to crawl! Paige is just so excited to suck on her toes and talk and squeal and be social! It's amazing how different they can be even so young! :)

Deb said...

She is so sweet. How great that she likes it when you take her running. I gave up running with my kids because it was way too stressful trying to get them to stay in their seat.

Amanda said...

She's my favorite! : )