Thursday, November 5, 2009

Funny or Not?

So, is it funny to make your baby cry? Probably not, but I couldn't help laughing!





This was taken a month ago or so. It was really bothering Natalie that we found Lydia so funny when she did the "lip thing". Mean ol' dad and mom!

*It is interesting that Lydia's Dad is her favorite person. She doesn't smile a lot, but always has one for Dad! It is a good thing that he doesn't make a habit of scaring her or she might decide Mom is her favorite!




7 comments:

stacey224 said...

Ha Ha, yes that is funny! I like Natalie in the background saying, "it isn't funny". What a sweet big sister.

Deb said...

Well I thought it was funny.

Amanda said...

Funny. Definitely.

Well, and a bit sad. But definitely more funny than sad.

Scott and Kim said...

Totally funny and cute!

Tara Porter said...

haha cute! Oh I miss you guys. Lydia will probably be as tall as me when I get back...

Tara

Shannon said...

haha...funny....

Deb said...

I just read your comment on my blog and I was thinking, remember when people used to ask if we were sisters often? Me you and audra.

Just a random thought I thought i'd share(: