Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm Sittin' Here

Family photos with a cranky 9 day old was not my favorite experience, but I am so glad we were able to get the family together and take some pictures. Time keeps flying by and these moments are few and far between it seems.
Ryan, Angie, Faith and Austin now reside in Utah and we rushed to get together before they set off. Thanks Amber for taking the time to come down and take some shots.

This is one fun shot of most of the cousins. I was off with Lydia trying to calm her and Austin didn't make it into this shot.
I couldn't coax a smile out of TJ. I guess he is at the "too cool to smile" stage. I hope not though because I love his smile!

Elaina


Superman (in case you didn't recognize him in his partial Clark Kent attire)


Ahhhhh. Content and pretty as an angel.



The Boys.



Nana & Papa. Gayla and Kimberly. Loren, Ryan, and Travis.



The whole gang.



Just us : )








2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh! Lydia's hair is the cutest thing on the whole entire planet! I love it.

You guys are gorgeous. That does look like a lot of kids though. : )

The Porter's said...

Dana,
I'm so glad you are up dating your blog. We can't wait to get home and see everyone.