
Dairy and Chocolate = very grumpy Baby Lydia, tired and worn down mama, stressed out life!
No dairy and chocolate = peaceful, happy Baby Lydia, happy mama, happy life!
This little girl is sweet as can be, IF and only IF I avoid chocolate and dairy and who knows what else. She has some good days and other days it is cry, cry, cry. Her tummy is tight and she kicks. Did I mention her cry is better described as a scream?
I know we will get through this, but I really want to enjoy it.
Travis has been my angel, always helping out when I am almost to the breaking point. Telling me that I am doing a great job. He has made it so much better than it could be. Thank heavens for good husbands and fathers!
I hope I'm not sounding like I am complaining. It is really hard some days, but I don't mind too much. The kids are so patient and always helping. I am sure the fussiness will pass before I know it and I am determined not to let her infant moments slip by too quickly.


1 comment:
It's ok.. You ARE still human, after all. Humans get tired. Sleep deprived humans get grumpy (and not just the wee ones). It *is* hard, and it's totally understandable.
Is soy ok? I could give you some tips, as that's what we use around here.
Hang in there, sis.
Post a Comment