Sunday, August 17, 2008

A New School Year

Elaina began preschool about 2 weeks ago with Mrs. Sandy. Sandy is an amazing teacher! Elaina loves the class and is learning so much. The fact that Sandy lives on my street is an added bonus!
T.J. and Natalie started school on T.J.'s birthday (hence the bag of treats for the class). I am happy for them to be back in school because they really love it. But, I think I will miss them. They really played well with each other during the summer. They were on the city swim team and had a great time. They learned how to play Uno during the summer as well. I was very surprised at how happy we were when they weren't in school. I wasn't sure if I would make it through the summer and then I didn't want it to end.
I think the kids will really enjoy their classes this year. TJ said that his teacher is funny and she said that he is one of the few that "get" her jokes. I really like her.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You have three kids out of the house at the same time? Oh what will you do with yourself? Just kidding. This picture is funny to me because T.J. looks exactly like Travis and Natalie looks exactly like you. I bet you could tell people you knew each other when you were young and this is a picture of you. I don't know... maybe not.