Hey did you know Julie Boyer (and some others you may remember) did the Ragnar Relay last year? I don't know if you still keep in touch w/ her but I thought I'd just say...
I like the one infront of the lamp post, it's super cute. And I still can't get over how big your kids are! How did that happen? I like what you said at the end, that days are slow, but years fly...so true.
Good for you for running the ragnar. I'm so out of shape right now, I don't know what happened. There was a time when Adelaide was a baby that I really loved to go running too and went every morning before the kids got up. I need to get into it again. But it's snowy here so I think I'll have to wait a little while on that one.
Reading your give thanks post made me wish I could have an actually conversation with you again. You know, something other than typing(:
Hope you have a great new years, and let me know what some of your resolutions are okay?
4 comments:
So cute! Sorry I couldn't make it out to run last night. I NEED to go so bad. Hopefully I'll make it out at least twice this week. We'll see.
Oh those are just PERFECTION! Well done!!
Hey did you know Julie Boyer (and some others you may remember) did the Ragnar Relay last year? I don't know if you still keep in touch w/ her but I thought I'd just say...
I like the one infront of the lamp post, it's super cute. And I still can't get over how big your kids are! How did that happen? I like what you said at the end, that days are slow, but years fly...so true.
Good for you for running the ragnar. I'm so out of shape right now, I don't know what happened. There was a time when Adelaide was a baby that I really loved to go running too and went every morning before the kids got up. I need to get into it again. But it's snowy here so I think I'll have to wait a little while on that one.
Reading your give thanks post made me wish I could have an actually conversation with you again. You know, something other than typing(:
Hope you have a great new years, and let me know what some of your resolutions are okay?
Your family picture is so good! You have such a darling family.
Miss you!
Post a Comment